When you own two mobile connection, Windows gives you a facility of not missing the call, with any of one network is in range. Just follow the below steps and set up Windows “Smart Dual Sim”.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll all the way down to Extras and tap on it.
- Tap on Smart dual SIM.
- Select you choice under “Smart dual SIM” options.
- If you select “Both ways”, if SIM 2 will receive the calls when SIM 1 goes out of range and vice versa.
- Once you select an option, you will need to enter the phone number of SIM 1 / SIM 2; or just select the contact if you have saved the number as a contact.
- Do remember that based on your network / plan, call forwarding charges may apply.