Windows phone offers you to enable quiet mode and now with the use of quick action buttons, you can put your phone to quiet mode immediately. This how to will guide you through the steps to do so.
- Navigate to settings.
- Tap on “notifications + actions”.
- Tap on any of the button you want to add / replace.
- A list of quick actions will pop up.
- Select “quiet hours”.
- To enable / disable quiet hours, pull the notification dashboard and tap on the “crescent” button.
- When you enable quiet hours, the crescent icon will appear on the system bar.
To learn more about quiet mode please read this how to: how to set quiet hours