Autoplay videos and ads aren’t the great browsing experience you could ask for. That’s why edge allows you to stop videos from playing automatically for good.
Stop autoplay for all sites
- Navigate to settings in Edge
- Navigate to advanced settings.
- Change the option under media play to block.
Stop auto-play for specific sites
- While you are at the site, tap on the information or secure icon that is to the left of the address bar.
- On the popup click on “Media autoplay settings” under website permissions.
- Select “Block”.