Windows phone allows you share a lot more than texts and calls with you closed and loved ones. Below I will explain how you share your grocery list with your family members using multiple devices.
You can start using the grocery list (one note) right away from the predefined family room in your phone. Read this how to for more insight.
- Navigate to people.
- Swipe left / right to the together tab.
- Tap the room where you want to share items. If you are yet to create a room, follow the steps mentioned in this how to.
- Swipe left / right to the notes tab.
- If you have note named “Groceries”, you can use that.
- You can alternatively create by tapping the new icon in the menu.
- A new one note page will be opened; Type in name for the note.
- In the body of the note, to add a item (to-do) list, tap at the check box icon in the menu.
- Start typing the items, after every item press the return key to add another check box.
- Once you are done with the items, press back and item will be synced with skydrive and shared with the members in the family.
- You can update the item once the task is done by just tapping the check box near to the item and note will mark it as completed.
- The notes will be synced with the room contacts immediately.
The note can be updated in real time from any device or anybody who has access and it will be reflected in real time. So next time you are on a shopping spree your partner can always know what are the items you have purchased and what is left out.