Amber update for Lumia phones sometimes doesn’t set up the glance screen automatically. This how to will help you install glance screen and set up the same.
how to check if you have Amber update on your phone
- Navigate to settings.
- Tap on “extras + info”.
- The software release will show as “Lumia Amber”.
If your phone doesn’t have an amber update, manually check for updates.
If you already have the Amber update and yet unable to see the glance app, then download the same by scanning the QR code below.
Read k”>how to scan QR Code if you are wondering what to do with the above code.
Once you have installed the app follow the below steps to set up .
- Navigate to settings
- Scroll down all the way down to “glance”.
- Tap on the “Glance Screen” to select an option.
- Peek will use your proximity sensor to turn on the glance; wave on top of your screen and you will see the time popping up.
- Interval will show up the time in intervals based on your battery level.
- Always on will show up all the time.
- Turning on “Night Mode” will show up the time in glance screen with a different color with lesser brightness.