You might need to set auto reply to your mailbox for many reason. Say, you are out of office or you are in a full day meeting or working from a different time zone etc. We will discuss on the steps to set auto reply in this how to.
Exchange server and Microsoft mails support this at this point.
- Open the mailbox.
- Tap on the ellipsis “…” to expand the menu.
- Tap on “settings”.
- Tap on “automatic replies”.
- Turn the status to “On”.
- You will see a text box to key in your message to reply.
- You will also see an option “Send replies outside of my organization” (only available for Exchange mail box).
- Check that box to key in a different message to the people who are mailing you from a different domain / mailbox.
- Tap on “done” to apply the settings.