Windows Phone by default syncs your inbox and sent items folders from your mail account. If you are missing the other folders on your phone, below steps will help you to see those.
- Open the mailbox in your phone.
- Tap on the ellipsis “…” to view the menu.
- Tap on folders.
- You will be able to see all the folders which is already synced to your phone.
- Tap on “show all folders”.
- You will be able to see all the folders available in your mailbox.
- Tap the folder you want to sync.
- Tap on “sync this folder” or the sync icon on the menu to confirm.
Your phone will start syncing the folder going forward. However, do remember that the tile in your home screen will not show the unread mails from these folders.
If you wish to see the unread mail count of the folder in the home screen, follow the below steps.
- Navigate to the folder for which you want the unread mails to be displayed.
- Tap on the ellipsis to view the menu.
- Tap on “pin to start”.
At anytime if you want to stop syncing to this folder, just tap on “don’t sync this folder”.