This how to will help you run your windows phone in kiosk mode or to restricted apps. Apps Corner feature is often needed when you have to put your phone for an app demo or give it to your friend with only access to few apps.
- Navigate to settings
- Tap on “apps corner”.
- Tap on “Apps” and select the apps you want to include.
- If you select only one app, then the phone will auto-launch the app on apps corner.
- This is suggested if you want to run in kiosk mode.
- Turn on / off action, settings as per your need.
- Tap on “advanced” to select what buttons are available in apps corner.
- Once done launch the apps corner from the menu bar.
- To exit the apps corner you will need to press and hold the power button while you swipe right.