There might be situations when you don’t want your phone to remember a network and all you want is to remove WiFi network from the phone.
- Navigate to settings.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap on “advanced” button.
- Under the “Known networks” there will be the list of WiFi networks your phone remembers.
- Tap and hold on the network you want to remove.
- The context menu to “delete” the network will appear.
- Tap on “delete”.
- You can also select multiple networks from the list by tapping the “select” icon or tapping to the left most end of the item and then press the delete icon.