When you are writing a mail / text, you would always know that you can navigate back to any word where the selector by default selects the complete word. But, you might have always wondered if you can move in mid of the words. It is possible however most don’t know how to.
Windows Phone 8
- When you are editing / writing any text, just tap and then hold your finger on top of the location you need the cursor.
- After few seconds you will see a cursor appearing just above your finger.
- Drag the cursor wherever you want it and you are done.
Windows Phone 8.1
- Tap on any word to select the word.
- Tap again and the cursor will deselect the word.
- Tap and hold the bottom of the cursor and move wherever you want to.