We all know that windows phone supports voice commands; what we may not know is the commands. Apps also comes with the voice command support which can be directly given through the voice command dialog.
Windows Phone 8.1
Tap and hold Search button.
- “Cortana” will launch. If you don’t have “Cortana’ available in the market, follow the steps mentioned in Windows Phone 8 version.
- You will be presented with a tip and beneath you will find a text “See More”
- Tap “See More”.
- You will be presented with a list of apps which supports voice commands or integrated with Cortana.
- Tap on the app of your interest to see the tips
Windows Phone 8
- Press and hold the window key to open the voice command dialog.
- Tap on the help icon in the top right.
- You will see a page with the set of supported commands on your phone like call, text, etc.
- Swipe right to see the app specific commands which are installed in your phone.
- Tap on the app name to see all the supported commands.