In this post, we will see how to dictate to Windows anywhere and anytime. You can either dictate what you would type or few selected commands.
- Enable cloud based speech in Windows if you haven’t already. To do this, navigate to Settings -> Privacy -> Speech and turn it on.
- Now that you have enabled cloud based speech recognition, you will be able to dictate Windows.
- You can focus the caret to any control that accepts text and start dictating
- To dictate, press Win + H.
- Be sure to check cheat list available at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4042244/windows-10-use-dictation.
*Dictate feature will require Fall Creators Update.