Windows phone supports native language support for a handful of languages. Below are the steps you might need to follow to add or change a keyboard language.
- Navigate to settings.
- Tap on the “keyboard”.
- Tap on “add keyboards”.
- Select the keyboard you want to add.
- Tap on the “add” icon.
To use a different language keyboard you have added, follow the below steps.
- Once you have more than one keyboard installed in your phone, you will be able to see a language key second left to “space” key.
- If you have two languages installed, tap on the key to toggle.
- If you have more than two, tap and hold the key to see the other languages to appear.
- Select the language and your keyboard layout will change.