Rooms in windows phone is a place where you can share the people in your room with your pictures, documents like grocery, to do list, calendar and chat. Say, you can add your family members to a room.
- Navigate to people.
- Swipe left / right to the “together” tab.
- By default, there will be a room named “Family Room”.
- You can choose the room and rename it if you haven’t used one.
- To add a new room, tap the add icon from the “together” tab.
- Tap the “Room” option.
- Type in your room name and tap the “save” icon.
The room will be created and now you can send invites to people to join.