This how to will help you forward multiple text messages (SMS/MMS) in a thread quickly instead of tapping and holding it to select forward / copy and then create a new message.
- Navigate to “Messaging”.
- Open the thread whose messages you need to forward.
- Tap on the left margin of the message to make the check boxes appear and select the message.
- You can alternatively tap the ellipsis (…) to open up the menu and tap “select messages”.
- Select as many messages you need to forward.
- Tap the new icon.
- Windows Phone will create a new message with the selected messages as the content.