Microsoft Edge supports extensions for quite sometime now and there are quite lot of interesting extensions available in the store. In this post, we will see how to always show an extension on Edge.
- Install your favorite extension from Store.
- Once installed, it will be available by tapping on the ellipsis button next to the address bar.
- To always show your favorite extension on the tool bar,
- Tap on the ellipsis and tap on “Extensions”.
- Tap on the installed extension.
- Turn on “Show button next to the address bar”.